Authors are requested to closely follow the submission procedure
Dual Submissions Policy
- Download the iWML 2016 style package here [link]. Use only the LaTeX or MS Word style files provided therein to prepare your paper.
- Read the instructions regarding paper formatting given here [link].
- If your paper falls under the Dual Submissions category, please remember to include a section in your paper detailing the same.
- We accept only PDF submissions. Authors using MS Word must convert their paper to PDF themselves.
- Submit your paper on the Easychair website here [link].
- You will have to create an account with Easychair if you do not already have one.
: Since the workshop is not intended to have a proceedings comprising full versions of the papers, concurrent submissions to other venues, as well as submissions of short versions of papers that have been already accepted, are allowed provided that concurrent submissions or intention to submit to other venues is declared to all venues including iWML.
: Submissions shall be refereed on the basis of technical quality, potential impact, and clarity. A fraction of the submitted papers shall be accepted for presentation at the workshop. One author of each accepted submission will be required to attend the workshop to present the work.
For any doubts, please contact the workshop organizers. For contact details, please go here [link]