: download here [link]
iWML 2016 shall be accepting submissions till the 23:59 hours Indian Standard Time on the
8th of May, 2013
22nd of May, 2013. Please follow the given guidelines closely while preparing your paper.
- Submissions must be no longer than four (4) pages including references, figures, and all appendices.
- The style files provided here [link] must be used to prepare the paper.
- Authors may use either LaTeX or MS Word to prepare their submissions.
- All submissions must be in PDF format. Authors using MS Word must convert their paper to PDF themselves.
- Detailed instructions on formatting figures, tables etc is given with the style files and must be adhered to. Submissions deviating substantially from the prescribed format will be rejected without review.
If your paper satisfies any of the criteria given below then it comes under the dual submissions
- Your paper has been published before in a journal/conference/workshop, even if in a form that is slightly different from the one being submitted to iWML.
- Your paper is currently under submission with some journal/conference/workshop other than iWML.
If any of the above is true, then your paper should include a section detailing the nature of the dual submission. This section should be unnumbered and should appear at the end of the paper, just before the references begin. The section should declare clearly, the details of the venue where the paper was earlier published/is currently under review.
- For journals, this should include the full journal citation including volume, number, page numbers and any DOI if available.
- For conferences and workshops, this should include the name, venue and organizers of the conference/workshop, as well as the URL to the conference/workshop website if available.