Call for Papers
View the Call for Papers in PDF form here [link]
Submissions are solicited for the 2nd Indian Workshop on Machine Learning. Papers are solicited in all areas of machine learning including, but not limited to:
Dual Submissions Policy
- Learning algorithms: Bayesian learning, graphical models, deep learning, kernel and non-parametric methods, approximate inference, structured prediction, ranking, multi-label classification, neural networks, dimensionality reduction, and optimization.
- Applications: applications to natural language processing, text analysis, recommendation systems, computer vision, systems biology, web and social network analysis, and data mining.
- Reinforcement learning: online learning, bandit learning, planning, decision and control, Markov decision processes, and multi-agent systems.
- Theory: statistical learning theory, generalization error bounds, lower bounds or hardness results.
- Signal processing: coding, denoising, segmentation, sparse recovery, and source separation.
: Since the workshop is not intended to have a proceedings comprising full versions of the papers, concurrent submissions to other venues, as well as submissions of short versions of papers that have been already accepted, are allowed provided that concurrent submissions or intention to submit to other venues is declared to all venues including iWML.
: Submissions shall be refereed on the basis of technical quality, potential impact, and clarity. A fraction of the submitted papers shall be accepted for presentation at the workshop. One author of each accepted submission will be required to attend the workshop to present the work.